Design and planning
Competing demands of spaces require comprehensive collaboration. Planning laws, special legislation and a number of technical aspects must be considered when for instance planning a high-voltage power line or a gas line just as regional policy harmonization procedures, environmental considerations, and the many necessary individual permits must also be taken into account. Our staff is here to assist you.
- measures to achieve an approvable and developable utility line route
- route planning
- assistance with regional policy harmonization procedures
- environmental impact studies
- acquisition of utility line wayleaves
- certification procedure according to the „Grundbuchbereinigungsgesetz“