Planning / Acquisition of rights
Competing demands on space require extensive coordination.
Planning and special laws and a number of technical issues have to be taken into consideration when designing, for example, a high voltage overhead line or a gas pipeline, just as much as in the planning process, in the environmental impact analysis and in the many necessary individual licenses.
Our staff are there to assist you.
- Measures to obtain a buildable line route which will be granted approval
- Route planning
- Advice during planning procedures
- Environmental impact studies
- Acquisition of rights-of-way for lines
- Planning approval procedure/ planning approvals